Procedure for Centralized Admission Process (CAP) for the Academic Year 2013-14:
Note: These rules were applicable for Session 2012-13. For any changes/corrections/additions in rules for Session 2013-14, you are requested to visit www.dte.org.in
Rules of Admission through Centralized Admission Process (CAP)
Candidates seeking admission to Engineering/Technology courses are required to appear for MHT-CET 2013/AIEEE-2013 conducted by the respective Competent Authority.
For the academic year 2013-2014, the Competent Authority shall conduct total Three (3) rounds of Centralized Admission. The CAP shall consist of first two (2) rounds of Centralized Allotment wherein eligible candidates of respective rounds (both Maharashtra and AIEEE) will fill & confirm fresh Online Option forms for respective rounds. The Maharashtra Candidate eligible for All India Seats (AIEEE) is required to submit only single option form for both Maharashtra and All India Seats. Third round of CAP shall be conducted by way of counseling, only for the eligible Maharashtra State candidates.
Major Steps in the Admission through CAP after declaration of MHT-CET 2013 Result are summarized below:
1) Filling of Online Application Form for Centralized Admission to Engineering/Technology by eligible MHT-CET 2013 and AIEEE-2013 (Paper-I) qualified candidates
2) Document Verification & Confirmation of Online Application form at Application Form Receipt Centers(ARCs)
3) Display of Provisional Merit List of candidates who have confirmed the online Application Form on website www.dte.org.in/fe2013.
4) Submission of Grievances (if any) at ARC
5) Display of Final Merit List of candidates
6) Filling of Online Option Form for Mock Allotment of CAP Round I
7) Display of Mock Allotment for candidate through candidates login.
8) Confirmation of Option form for Round I in person at ARC
9) Display of Allotment of CAP Round I.
10)Reporting to respective Institutes as per allotment of CAP Round I
11) Filling of Online Option Form for CAP Round II
12) Confirmation of Option form for Round II in person at ARC
13) Display of Allotment of CAP Round II.
14) Reporting to respective Institutes as per allotment of CAP Round II
15) CAP Round-III by counseling and reporting to respective Institute.
A notification giving details such as schedule, procedure of Centralized Admission will be displayed on the DTE website and published in leading newspapers. Details of eligibility for participating in each round of CAP, method of reporting after each CAP round and other details are given in the Annexure-I of Information Brochure. Availability of seats for each CAP round shall be displayed on the website http://www.dte.org.in/fe2013 before start of every CAP round.